Scripture: “Psalm 46:7-10 (NIV)-
The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Come and see what the Lord has done, the desolations he has brought on the earth. He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the shields[a] with fire. He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth.”
- Safety Tip for Covid-19 Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Skill to learn: The dance challenge. Have fun. As you enjoy the song of the day, we challenge you to come up with dance moves, record and feel free to share jointly.
- Standard from QIS for us to work towards: 3 CHILD PROTECTION We have a good awareness and understanding of the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child and any child’s rights charter in our country.
- How are we achieving this standard in our organisation?
- What evidence is there to show this is being achieved?
- Song– The Lord is my strength: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlCapSg00JA,
- Supplication for children “Today we want to remember children in child headed families. The restrictions given to manage the crisis have brought about a lot of changes that it is very difficult for them to make ends meet.